Our second therapist in the series of Health & Wellbeing at work from The House of Experts is Jonathan Dudley, a well-established holistic therapist who uses four techniques, homeopathy, kinesiology, neuro emotional technique (NET) and neurological integration system (NIS) to help people with imbalances, find the correct balance between all aspects of health.
Jonathan said to me that “we live in such a stressful society, we’re worried about the economy, our jobs and the people we care about and it’s because of this we often find it impossible to maintain a stable and healthy balance with our emotional, mental and physical health.”
I asked Jonathan the 7 questions created for this series, Health & Wellbeing at Work:
- What does health & wellbeing mean to you?
- What do you think health & wellbeing at work consists of?
- Why do you think it is important?
- Why is it difficult to maintain health & wellbeing at work?
- How does the treatment you offer contribute to health & wellbeing at work?
- Why would you recommend what you offer to potential clients?
- Does operating at 58 South Molton Street contribute to your health & wellbeing?
Then I tried his treatment, which will be reviewed at the end of this post.
To Jonathan, health & wellbeing encompasses everything, not just physical health but emotional and mental health too. They run together with each other and if one is not balanced then the whole system becomes imbalanced. However from a holistic perspective, health & wellbeing is being toxicity free, living as healthy as possible in the toxic world we live in. Jonathan explained that it is about “striking that balance between all three aspects as if I am happy mentally then physically things are going well and my emotions are not negative.”
“At work, we have different stresses to those at home and often what you find is that our stresses at work can become heavy and spill into our personal life”.
So to Jonathan, health & wellbeing at work is about maintaining the balance between our personal lives and work lives. This could be, maintaining positive relationships at the workplace and working in comfortable environments etc.. By striking that balance, the three aspects of our health at work and in our personal lives will not be imbalanced and our negative emotions will be neutralised. The therapy Jonathan offers helps people do just that. It enables people to focus on how we feel about things that are affecting us and gets to the root of the problem rather than just treating the symptom.
“Maintaining health & wellbeing at work is important because everybody has to be happy. If we are not happy at work, then we are not happy at home and vice versa.”
Jonathan believes that if we are happy at work, then our work, attitude and relationships improve.
After experiences Jonathan’s therapy for myself, I have been able to understand its importance. Jonathan in terms of holism focuses on helping us to live healthier but not just physically but emotionally and mentally and by looking at it from all different perspectives our bodies in a sense are restarted.
Jonathan focuses on the four areas that problems can occur:
- Nutrition – whether we have poor diets or imbalances with our nutritional health
- Toxicity – that being if we have problems with our health and internal organs
- Emotional components – how the mind and body are linked – as is proven that they are
- Structure – physical health, pain etc.
Jonathan explained that by focusing on all of these aspects, all areas are covered and the root of the problem can be discovered and we can move forward without lives.
All of the techniques Jonathan uses are natural:
- Homeopathy & Homotoxicology – identifying our bodies toxins and using homeopathy to cure them, “like cures like”
- Kinesiology – identifies imbalances in our body and corrects them
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) – enables people to identify with themselves what is affective them and helps them to overcome it
- Neurological Integration System (NIS) – restoring and reconnecting the connections in our brain to our body
Prior to my treatment, I did not know what to expect. However, when it had finished I was blown away. What I had just experience, NET and NIS and completely changed my emotions. I felt like a changed person, in control and ready to move forward.
Jonathan would recommend this treatment because it is so rounded; it treats the cause of the problem rather than the symptom, it covers every aspect of our lives and aims to restore the negatives and enable us to move forward. We’re living in such a stressed world, it’s essential that we maintain that neutral balance and this is exactly what Jonathan’s treatments aim to offer.
I asked Jonathan if operating at 58 South Molton Street, contributes to his personal health & wellbeing. “It does greatly, I have worked in places that have a poor atmosphere from staff’s attitude to fellow therapists. However at 58, the staff are great, the energy is good and it’s great to work with the therapists here as we are all likeminded, we are all interested in health, wellbeing and natural techniques to help people to maintain it”
For more information on Jonathan Dudley’s treatments see his website: http://www.jonathandudley.com/