- Dark urine throughout the day.
- Painful upper back.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- Cravings and addictions that intensify.
- Feeling of being overwhelmed and frustrated.
- Chronic fatigue.
Chronic fatigue is perhaps the most over-looked symptom of liver toxicity as more favourable answers are found to your tiredness, brain fog and relentless sugar cravings. Often some self medication follows, exercise, reduce fatty foods, reduce alcohol, increase sleep, more water. However, these changes don’t always provide results and when this is the case, a more in-depth investigation needs to happen.
- Can’t lose weight.
- Can’t kick the alcohol.
- Have a heavy meat diet.
- Have a heavy processed diet.
- Have strong and ferocious mood swings.
The Liver is also best friends with the digestive system and so your problem may be manifesting here, its always comes back to the gut! What do I get if I do some detoxing?
- Weight loss: The liver produces bile which is essential in the breakdown of fats. When you stat detoxing the liver further assists the metabolism of fats in the body aiding your weight los and ability to tone that beautiful body of yours!
- Increase your energy: Once the liver eliminates the harmful substances out if the body, the liver starts to run more efficiently providing you with more energy.
- Look younger: Surely you don’t need any other organ after this one. When you remove the toxicity that your liver has been storing your skin will automatically look brighter and younger – cancel the Botox!
- A clean liver: It stands to reason that the organ that has been designed to remove toxins form your body should need detoxing. It is normal to have toxins in your liver but when they build up to inordinate amounts that they start to inhibit detoxification pathways.
Book your health Consultation From 10th November and December for 30% off and be as healthy and fit as you can for the winter months.